This past week we went to the park after school had a picnic and goofed off with Owen and Ian. The weather in Ut has been amazing lately and we are taking in the outdoors as much as possible!!

This picture shows just how full of life my little Leland is, she is 1 big ball of energy!!!
At one point I had to show Ian just how much I love him by tickling him till her screamed!!! Ian and Leland are having a great time being in the same Kindergarten class, and we love our play dates after school.

Ruby was so excited about playing in the park!! :):):)
Ruby loves to give Owen hugs and kisses. He likes her, but I think sometimes he just wants his space. lol






2 comments:
such cute pics! That one of Leland is really cool! Ruby is cracking me up to!
These pictures are so great! I've also been taking the kids to the park since the weather has been so incredible.
Post a Comment