Friday, October 1, 2010

Lemonade Stand

Ian and Leland have been DIEING to have a lemonade stand so because I am the greatest Mom ever I let them. The best part is they actually sold a bunch of it!!! After all the neighborhood kids bought lemonade I had a brilliant idea: sell all the candy corn and dom -doms I have stashed in the house. The kids loved the idea and I was able to unload a ridiculous amount of sugar from my home. YEAH!!!


It is fun to watch my kids get to do things I NEVER got to do as a child, because if I had a lemonade stand as a kid the ONLY person that was going to buy it was my Mom and Dad. I grew up in the middle of nowhere and had very few neighbors, so it is fun that my kids have so many great kids to play and hang out with right on our street :)

3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

FUN!!!

Stacie Cooper said...

so fun, Miles and Shelbie have wanted to do this to, but I don't even know if they'd get any customers in our neighborhood. Also, good job unloading those dum dums and candy corn.

Palmer x 5 is : said...

That looks like a lot of fun!