Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

This year for Halloween we had the annual neighborhood Halloween Extravaganza, including tons of games and activities for the kids, a haunted house, and our house had the hot chocolate and wassail. We also had a yummy chocolate fountain. The only down part was the RAIN!!!! it poured for part of the night and so the trick or treating wasn't the best. I mostly stayed in our garage with Ruby and greeted all our neighbors. It was fun to see everyone, but I really do wish it hadn't rained. I guess there is always next year.
My PRINCESS, DOROTHY, and SKELETON :)
The kids had so much fun even in the rain!!!
Chocolate YUM!!!
My cute little bunny!!!
The kids always want me to dress up so i was a kitty cat...MEOW!!!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I love the costumes, everyone looked great. Yes, the rain was a bummer :( Ruby is SO stinking CUTE! I can't get enough of her! You were the cutest cat EVER ;)

Becky Leland said...

LOVE the costumes and little girls in them!!!

CUTE Ruby!

Mommie CAT is CUTE too!