Friday, September 24, 2010

Picture Preview


We had pictures taken while my family visited this summer and it was great to have the pictures, but the process was just painful LOL!!!! Picture my Dad and Brian complaining the whole time and making fun of the kids who weren't cooperating!! They were so annoying i wanted to hurt them!! We went to 2 locations and when we said we were going to the 2nd place they thought we were joking, I wanted to stab Brian he was NO help at all!!!!

Miracle of all Miracles we actually got some great pictures!!! Of course our amazing photographer Jenny could make wild monkeys look good and at time that is exactly what we were!!!!
The 1 family photo we got, hey all you need is 1!!!!!

I love this one of my parents and all the kids!!! It is so fun to see all the different sizes of the kinds!! Loving little Fisher on the end!!!!
All 9 kids!!!

My handsome 12 year old!!!!
I love this girl and she definitely has her own style
There is not 1 bad picture of this girl in the whole bunch, it is almost funny!!! She loves to be in front of the camera!!!
LOVE this FACE!!!!!
What a little angel!!!

I am so happy with all the pictures, but we didn't get one of all 5 kids so Jenny is going to do a 2nd shot on Monday so i will post some of those later!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

These are SOOO good! You guys look great and your friend Jenny is amazing! I love the first picture of your family...it's perfect!

Becky Leland said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!

I remember that day well!

Miss y'all - see you in December.

Stacie Cooper said...

I can't wait till I get mine! Thank you so much for organizing all of the pictures and getting Jenny for us. I really will cherish these pictures forever!

Carrie said...

Love the pictures! I still can't believe Coleman is 12...Time flies! I have the same problem with Aaron not wanting to take pictures. What is it about men that they don't want to document the moment before it is gone????

Queen Lisa said...

They are SO big and SO cute! (Your kids, not your parents :)

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Great family pictures. You guys look amazing. Jen Johnston is doing ours when we go down to CA to spend Thanksgiving with them. Dave complains too but I tell him that it is so important to capture our family at least once a year because we are all changing so much.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love them. Ya'll look fabulous.