Friday, September 17, 2010

Just for FUN!

We have been really busy lately and are enjoying life, enjoy some random recent pictures....
Ruby loves her new pj's. My best friend Brandy took her shopping with her one day and bought her these cute pajamas. She looks so big and grown up, which is kind of sad! Oh and she LOVES Brandy so much she literally giggles when she sees her and can't wait to give her a hug. Thanks Brandy for loving Ruby!!!
Claire before school one day...she is my little cutie!!!
Brittany and I took some of the kids to the store to get ice cream cones, they loved them of course!!!
Aunt BeBe loves giving the kids rides on the 4 wheeler and they literally squeal in delight!!
This girl can strike a pose big time
Ruby is obsessed with my lip gloss!!!
Brian and I are so sad this little girl is growing up so fast. She loves her Daddy and her Blankie Aunt Rebecca gave her when she was born!!! Love seeing them cuddle!!!

3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

LOVE the pictures - LOVE you and your family!

Brandy Bonnette said...

I'm loving all of the new pics of the kids! And Ruby is definitely growing up WAY too fast :( She's going crazy on that lip gloss ;) and has the best smile EVER!!!

Stacie Cooper said...

I miss these guys! Claire can definitely strike a pose and Ruby looks so sweet!