Evelyn LOVES to read and will happily read to anyone that will listen. Her favorite audience is Claire, this girls loves books just as much and when she wants to be read to she usually brings a whole stack. This morning I found them sitting and reading, I love these moments and hope they always like hanging out together.
4 comments:
Jordan was the same way, until he decided chapter books are much more fun to read! He used to read to the others all the time... now though, we are at an interesting place where all three of the older children can read themselves, and Henry isn't quite old enough to sit all the way through a story... I still read to them because it's fun and wonderful, but we also have story time when they all just sit and read their own book! Who ever thought that would ever happen!?
Such sweet girls. I love those moments!
Gotta love it when they entertain themselves and are helping and loving eachother. Perfect moment!
Tillia, PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment