Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

The kids had fall break this past weekend and due to the fact that i am about to pop we decided to stay close to home and enjoy some of the local activities. We have been to Thanksgiving Point before, but we have never been during the Corn Belly's and Barnyard Boo Festivals. I went with a friend and our kids and had a absolute BLAST.
My kids and the Symonds kids!!
They had so many cool things for the kids to do and this was one of the favorites. Instead of a sand box they had a corn box, So FUN! I just love this picture of Leland.
Claire loves a good slide and she must have done this one 20 times and of course she had her sweet baby on her lap.
Evelyn and Addie doing a meditation pose, what a crack-up!

Everyone rode a pony except for the big boys. Claire loved it and did NOT want my help, she just smiled and laughed and was the cutest thing. She was so cute telling her Dad all about it later that day. She really is growing up too FAST for my liking.
Conner and Coleman, best friends!


Everyone also got their face painted and enjoyed many other fun activities.
Watching my kids grow up is the best part of my life and I truly feel blessed to be a part of their lives!!!!! Love being a Mom and can't wait to add the last sweet baby to our family!!








4 comments:

Stacie Cooper said...

looks like a blast and I love all the pictures. I do love those pink shoes that Leland has on. Did you say that Evelyn got some of a different color. Hey, I still think that you should post a pic of what Evelyn pick out and her special day.

Becky Leland said...

Tillia, love the pictures - cute kids! See y'all soon. Love everyone.

Bonnie said...

you said you last baby? is that true? I don't believe it. kids are growing sooo fast;o)

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

that place looks so fun! especially the corn-box.

now...you aren't going to let claire go down the slide 20 times with the real baby? right?....