Thursday, May 28, 2009

happy day

I love my house, but there are a few things I have wanted to change from day one.  When we moved in the cabinets were like a off white grey color and it didn't match the trim color at all.  Well we finally got around to making some changes and I love what we did.  We had the cabinets painted and then had a white subway tile back splash put up.  It looks so clean and bright, I love it!!!!!  Here are just a few pictures of how it turned out.

3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

love the cabinets and tile. I miss my white cabinets and tile - maybe one day I'll have white again.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Tillia,
It looks really good.

InkMom said...

We just bought subway tiles to do a backsplash in our kitchen, too . . . we'll see when we get around to actually doing it.

Looks great.