Thursday, December 11, 2008

Maria's Visit

Baby it's cold outside!
Here I am with my 4 oldest at Temple square SLC to see the Christmas lights. It was so cold, but totally worth it. It really gets you in the holiday spirit and helps remind me what Christmas is all about.
My sister-n-law Maria came to visit with us for a week and we had a blast, she had never been to Temple square and was pretty impressed.
I was so sad when she had to leave.
Leland and Maria, I think they are kindred spirits or something because they just had a great time together. Maria painted nails and had make-up parties. they also watched movies together and Leland loved helping her with her little boy Caden. Of course Claire was never far behind.
When I told Leland that Maria was going home Leland let out a big sigh and said "That's a bummer" She really does miss her.

This is my adorable nephew Caden and we just loved having him come and visit. He learned to climb stairs like a pro, played with daisy and laughed at his cousins.
What a cute little guy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I didn't even know she was coming- what a fun treat at the holidays!

Stacie Cooper said...

so cute, I love the pictures and Caden does look like a cutie. Maybe we could hook him and Coral up. There not realated right.

Becky Leland said...

so glad y'all had a great visit with Maria and Caden - she is very pretty and Caden is just adorable. I know Leland was in girly heaven.

See y'all soon.