The girls have been taking swim lessons for the last week and they have really improved!!

Evelyn doing her back float, she was really proud of herself.

Leland doing her front float

Evelyn trying to do her dive, it was kinda a little bit of a belly flop, but she'll get it.

Leland swimming, her teacher just kept moving back and she just kept swimming, I was so proud of her.
3 comments:
tillia, it's night and day with evelyn and even Leland swimming with no help. I guess you owe it to MaMa and big Daddy for helping her concere some of her fear. way to go! Tell them how proud their Aunt stacie is of them!
Tillia, I am so proud of Evelyn and Leland. Practicing in the pool at the beach really helped.
Love y'all.
Tillia--- The kids are doing so great with the swim lessons!!! They have had a wonderful summer haven't they? love ya'll so much!!!
Aunt Wandaiilmjxifoozw
Post a Comment