Coleman wanted to do something fun with his hair, so hey why not a fohawk. School starts in 3 weeks so he will say goodbye to his new look then, but for now he thinks he is pretty cool.
Coleman, I like your hair! Enjoy for 3 weeks before school. I can't believe how tall you are getting. Enjoy your birthday tomorrow and party on Tuesday.
coleman,the hair is soo cool bailey is in that phase also. tillia you have one thing to be thankful for, atleast your husband didn't get one aswell. love you guys and happy birthday evelyn and coleman. bonnie
2 comments:
Coleman, I like your hair! Enjoy for 3 weeks before school. I can't believe how tall you are getting. Enjoy your birthday tomorrow and party on Tuesday.
I love you !!!
coleman,the hair is soo cool bailey is in that phase also. tillia you have one thing to be thankful for, atleast your husband didn't get one aswell. love you guys and happy birthday evelyn and coleman.
bonnie
Post a Comment