Friday, June 13, 2008
One Fine Day!!!
Even though yesterday was Claire's birthday we had so much going on we decided to celebrate it today. I have never seen a little girl so excited to be the center of attention. I was so cute, the louder we sang or the more we cheered for her the more crazy and happy she got. I know my other kids might not like this but, it was my favorite party yet!! She was just so FUN!!!

Here she is with her cake I made, yellow cake chocolate frosting(the only way to go in my mind!) She was so happy when she saw it and even blew out her candles all by herself!!!
This is what happens when you let kids sit together with no adult supervision. They all helped "paint" her face with frosting-YUM!!!
I decided to just throw her in a bath in the kitchen sick, she just loved it and I couldn't resist posting this adorable picture. Does she know how to pose for the camera or what?
Claire loves her new little purse and I love this little girl form any angle! It really was a wonderful day and we enjoyed being together as a family, life just doesn't get better than this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun, fun party but most of all what a fun little girl!!! I can't wait to see her and all the gang next week--- you are such a sweet little mom, Tillia, and I am so proud to be your aunt!!!
Love, Aunt Wanda
so cute, that is a huge cake and I know from experience that it was so good I'm sure. I can't believe she's 2 already. ok, and I must say that that bow craft that you made is so so adorable I'm going to have to make one. love you!
Between these and the pictures you sent me I have seriously NEVER seen a little kid look that excited about their birthday in EVERY picture! By the way,that cake is insane. Got to get you up here for my 28th next year. Give Claire kisses from us. I love her little scooter - so cute. Oh and Ian has those dogs too that Stacie got her too. He would line them all up in front of the tv to watch a movie with him. Not quite as funny as what Brian did though...
I LOVE the face painting!!! Wish we could have been there!
Love ya-Candy
Post a Comment