Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am so spoiled

My husband is so thoughtful! Today was one of those days where I had to go non-stop; Swim lessons, tutoring, wal-mart, and then on top of it Leland and Claire were so so winy,so winy. There were times I was about to run for the hills. All I wanted was 30mins. of peace and quite and it just never came!
Then Brian went out to run some errands and when he came home he had roses, steak, and yummy side dishes. He then made me dinner with the girls. It was so good!!! This was one of those days that could be fixed by just a good meal and beautiful flowers!!!Brian to the rescue!!!
The best helpers a guy could ask for!
My beautiful flowers!!

4 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

I coulda told you THAT :)

Kerri said...

Now THAT is the perfect end to a hard day!

Bruni Bunch said...

No, I don't mind at all. It is fun to see what everyone is up to! The birthday party pictures were so cute:)

stormi said...

Wow, your husband is a sweetheart, even though he's a Laker's Fan.