
Aren't they just the cutest pair ever!!!
PS. On a side note...I was talking to Claire this morning and here is how it went:
Me: guess who comes today?
C: who
Me: Big Daddy
C: Is Mama coming?
Me: No not this time
C: good!
Me: why would you say that you love Mama
C: well bc sometimes Mama is mean to me
Me: no she isn't Claire. Why do u think that?
C: because she always makes me go potty before I sit on the couch lol. But actually I do want her to come.
I was cracking up!! The truth of the matter is that Claire isn't always the easiest person in the world to deal with, I know it's shocking. If you know her you know she never cries, or whines, or acts like a brat! NEVER!!! lol. Oh Claire how I love you in spite of you!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
So cute and I just love that picture! I think I will ignore the favorite comments cause I'm sure your self esteem could handle the truth. lol
Love you and go check out my blog also!
That is soooo funny!!!- I do make her go potty bc she sometimes falls asleep - I don't want the NEW sofa with peep on it. I do the same in the afternoon when she gets on your bed to watch TV.
She has such a difficult life!
Ruby and Big Daddy - what can I say - CUTE AND SWEET!
Yes, Daddy is in heaven when in the family history library!!!!
Post a Comment