Friday, March 19, 2010

Yoga

A couple of Sunday's ago I spend the afternoon teaching my girls some yoga and we had a BLAST!!! They have been asking to go to yoga with me and so I am in the process of finding a good kids yoga class. Anyway, I loved watching them learn and they were so happy and we laughed a TON!!
Good Day!!
Tree Pose
Downward facing Dog
Childs Pose
After Evelyn did this pose for like 30 seconds she got up and looked at me and said "Mommy, I feel like a new person, I love this pose" So cute-I love this girl!

2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

I think I'll try this!?!? I KNOW I CAN!

Stacie said...

I think mother should totally try this, but not till I put on some depends so I don't wet my pants. Anyways, my kids keep talking about doing yoga to.