Thursday, March 18, 2010

Favorite things!


There are a million things I love about this little girl, but here are just a few:
Every morning she has Eggo waffles, I toast them and cut them into 1/4's and as soon as I put them on her tray she stacks them up in one hand and eats them with the other. It is so funny!! She manages to eat at least 2 whole waffles and some fruit and even milk, that is a lot of food for a 16 month old!
She sucks her thumb, I know I won't like this in a few years, but she is so dang cute I just LOVE it!!!
She LOVES Daisy!!!
You can always find her trying to tote stuff around in a bag, we just call her the
"bag lady"

I could go on forever, this girl lights up my day!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love all of the favorites! So cute, she is cracking me up!

somestratt said...

Tillia, good luck with the bag lady thing. Now that Lilly is 5 1/2 we have admitted that she is just a hoarder. Anything, anywhere. I can't tell you how many bags and drawers full of stuff she has!