I have never been tagged before and was starting to feel left out. I feel so special to be able to share such wonderful things about myself with all of you, hope you are all enlightened
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Sadly enough I was doing the same thing I am today : making a baby, I was 7 months pregnant with our first child and really hoping I would go into early labor. We were living in Boone NC in college and I was bored to tears and very HOT in our none air conditioned apartment.
What is my to do list for today?
Laundry, help my sister clean up the disaster our kids have made in her house, pack for the beach and hopefully get in a little nap(I do love a good nap when I am pregnant)
What are three bad habits of mine
1. I like to speak my mind and sometimes people don't like what I have to say. I personally think this is an endearing quality but not everyone sees it that way.
2. I bit my nails
3. farting- hey I eat a lot of fiber and sometimes I just can't help it. Sorry!
Three things you may not know about me:
1. I have ran a marathon
2. I wish I was the star of a Broadway Musical
3. I love the beach!
4 Movies/TV shows I love:
1. So you think you can dance
2. The Office
3. Smallville
4. sadly enough I do enjoy a good soap-The Young and the Restless is the best. Listen if any of you are judging me then you haven't watched it, it is good times!
4 books I love:
1. Snowflower and the Secret Fan
2. The Secret
3. 100,000 baby names
4. Piglet and Mama ( this is a children's book, we read it everyday!)
4 jobs I have had:
1. TCBY
2. Hostess
3. Nanny
4. MOM!
I know these would make anyone jealous but what can I say I got married at 19 and had my first child at 20, so I have been a stay at home Mom for a long time. I did sell Tupperware once and I sucked at it.
4 places I have lived:
1. Asheville NC
2. Spartanburg SC
3. Cary NC
4. Berkley Heights NJ
5 of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Sushi and all fish
3. A really good Steak
4. Salad
Bloggers I am tagging:
Stacie, Candy, Emily, and Eva
1 comment:
I love it!! You are so funny:)
Post a Comment