Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wheat

Okay I am so excited about my big purchase today. WHEAT! Yes I said wheat. I am now the proud owner of 1200lbs of wheat. This was not brian's idea of a exciting purchase, but hey I have fully embraced the food storage challenge and I guess now I am going to be one of those cute mormon women that makes bread every week. My next project is to grow a garden, yea!. I guess you can just call me Molly!

2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Tillia, you are buying wheat and making bread and now a garden - this is too much for me - I feel a faint - I need to sit down - oh I am sitting down.

Your cute little friend Kim and Glen Beck ( I love them both) have put a fire under you. Between bread, garden and Kim's husband ( the street doctor) ya'll are on a roll!

Can't wait to see you, Stacie and Coral.

Jenny P. said...

it's amazing how much stinkin wheat we need for food storage, isn't it? Especially for a family of 6... or 7, in your case! In our last house, we had an entire room built just for food storage. This next one we are building has a basement where we will keep it.. I'm worried about rotating though when it's downstairs. I'm afraid I'll forget I have it!

I have some great bread recipes if you need one...

I also just read back over all your old posts... it's been a week or so since I've been on here... so here were my observations.

Can't believe how big and grown up Coleman looks... like you are going to have a teenager soon. Evelyn looks like you in miniature... that is the biggest dog I've ever seen in my life, or maybe it's just that your kids are so small sitting next to it! And I'm so sad there isn't a coldstone on the east coast.

Okay! That's all.